Serving : 3-4
2 Lebanese Cucumbers or 1 Continental Cucumber – thinly sliced
1 Tablespoon of Dried Wakame (seaweed)
5 Tablespoon of a Rice Vinegar or White Vinegar
1.5 Tablespoon of Brown Sugar
1/3 Tablespoon of Soy Sauce
1. Put the thinly sliced Cucumbers in a strainer. Sprinkle Salt over the Cucumbers and stir them. Let it sit for about 15minutes.
2. Reconstitute Dried Wakame in water. It will take about 5 minutes.
3. Mix Vinegar, Sugar and Soy Sauce in a bowl.
4. Squeeze water from Wakame and add it in the Vinegar mixture.
5. Wash the Cucumbers lightly. Squeeze water from the Cucumbers and add them in the Vinegar mixture.
6. Mix them well. Pickle them at least 30 minutes before serving.