2 Filet of Fish you like, such as Salmon, Barramundi, Snapper, Trout etc….
A handful of Cabbage – sliced into thin strips
1 Flat Mushroom – sliced
1/3 Zucchini – sliced into 3mm thick (4 slices per serve)
1 Tomato – sliced
1/2 Teaspoon of Dried Basil
1/2 Teaspoon of Butter – cut into small pieces
1. Sprinkle salt over Fish Filet on the both sides. Wrap them with kitchen paper tower and let them sit for at least 20 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 200 degree.
3. Prepare the 2 pieces of baking paper. On each baking paper, place Cabbage first, and then Zucchini and Mushrooms. Place the Fish on the bed of vegetables and put Tomatoes on top of the Fish.
4. Sprinkle a pinch of salt and Dried Basil on top of the Tomatoes. Sprinkle pieces of butter over it.
5. Wrap the fish with the baking paper. Fold the longer edge into the middle and twist he short edge like a candy wrap.
6. Place them onto a baking tray and bake them for 20 minutes.