1 Chicken Breast – cut into 2cm cubes
2 Onions – sliced
4 sticks of Celerie- cut into 1cm pieces
2 Carrots – cut into 1cm pieces
4 Potatoes – cut into 2cm pieces
1 Zucchinis – cut into 1cm pieces
320cc Chicken Stock
2 of 160 cc of Milk
4 tablespoon of Flour
1 small bunch of Sage
A handful of Parmesan Cheese
A pinch of Salt
A pinch of Black Pepper
A Bay Leaf
- Sprinkle Salt over Chicken Breast and rest it until it is used.
- Put a small amount of oil in a pot and heat it with medium heat. Add Onions and Celeries in the pot. After cooking them for a few seconds, add Sage and put a lid on and make them pot-roast for 5 minutes. Pot-roasting helps to bring sweetness from vegetables.
- Dry Chicken Breast with paper towel. Add Chicken, Carrots, and Potatoes in the pot. Put the lid back on and make them pot-roast for another 5 minutes.
- Remove Sage.
- Add Flour and cook all together. Cook them until all ingredients are coated by flour.
- Add 160cc of Milk and mix all very well until the flour is dissolved and the milk is thickened.
- Add Chicken stock and a Bay Leaf. Put the lid on and simmer it for 20-30 minutes.
- Add another 160 cc of Milk and cook it for 5 minutes without a lid. Please do not make it boil. Taste the stew and season it accordingly. Turn the heat off.
- Sprinkle Parmesan Cheese and Black Pepper on top, and then serve.