1 Chicken Breast – about 300g – skinless (Recommend to use a good quality Chicken as it is a very simple recipe which features a flavour of the Chicken)
½ Teaspoon of Sea Salt
A pinch of Black Pepper
- Sprinkle Salt and Black Pepper on both side of the Chicken Breast. Wrap it with paper towel and rest it for at least 20 minutes.
- Heat a frying-pan over high heat. Once the frying-pan becomes very hot, place Chicken on the pan and reduce the heat to medium.
- Cook it for 5 minutes and then turn. Cool the other side for 8 minutes and then turn the heat off. If you see any red raw part of the Chicken, just put the side down on the frying-pan for 20 seconds to seal it.
- Remove the Chicken from the pan and wrap it by alfoil immediately. Put it on the still-hot frying-pan (with heat off) and res it for 20-30 minutes.*
- Unwrap the alfoil and thinly slice the Chicken like slicing roast beef, then serve. **
*When the Chicken is removed from the flying-pan, it is ok that Chicken is not completely cooked. The Chicken will be cooked while resting in the alfoil by afterheat. This makes the Chicken most.
**When unwrap the alfoil, you will see the juice from the Chicken. His is the goodness of the Chicken! The easiest way to utilise this juice is adding into soup (if you make soup as a side dish). Otherwise you can make sauce for the Chicken by adding a little bit of Soy Sauce and Sugar