Tasty Quiche with NO FUSS and MESS! No homemade pastry or frozen pie crust is required. You can add whatever fillings you like.
70g of All-Purpose Flour
70g of Cheese – grated (any of your favorite hard cheese. I use Parmesan. )
One or two pinches of Salt
A pinch of Pepper
A pinch of Nutmeg
5 slices of Short-Cut Bacon – trimmed and sliced into small pieces
1 Carrot – grated
½ Onion – thinly sliced
5 big florets of Broccoli – cut into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 180◦C
- In a large bowl, whisk the all-purpose flour (instead of sifting).
- Add the eggs one by one. Every time you add an egg, whisk and combine it well with the flour.
- Add milk. Keep whisking and combine all while you are pouring milk.
- Add grated carrot, cheese, salt, pepper, nutmeg, and then combine them together.
- Layer broccoli, onion and bacon in a 24cm quiche dish. Pour the egg mixture over the top.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until the quiche is set.