250g- 300g Beef Fillet – removed fat and cut into 2cm cubes
1 Onion – sliced
6 florets of Broccoli – cut into 1cm thick
1 Zucchini –sliced into 1cm thick
2 Spring Onions – sliced with angle
¼ Cabbage (for small size of Cabbage. 1/8 for big size of Cabbage) – cut into 3cm chunks
200g Bean Sprout
1 Tablespoon of Cooking Sake
1 Tablespoon of Soy Sauce
For Miso Sauce
3 Tablespoon of Miso (Red or Shinshu Miso)
3 Tablespoon of Cooking Sake
3 Tablespoon of Soy Sauce
3 Tablespoon of Sugar
1 clove of Garlic
1 small piece of Ginger
Chilli Powder – as much as you like
- Marinade Beef with Cooking Sake and Soy Sauce.
- Mix all ingredients for Miso Sauce.
- Put a small amount of oil in a wok and heat it with high heat. Once the wok becomes very hot, cook Beef for about 10 seconds r until when the surface of Beef just turned to brown. Do not cook the Beef too long. Remove the Beef from the wok and put it aside.
- Add a small amount of oil in the same work and put it back to high heat. Put Onion and Broccoli, and stir fry them. When the Onion turns to clear, add Zucchini, hard part of Cabbage and white part of Spring Onions. Stir fry them until the Spring Onions become soft.
- Add a soft part of Cabbage and green part of Spring Onions. When Cabbage becomes soft, add Bean Sprout. Stir fry all together.
- Once all vegetables are just cooked, put the Beef back into the work. Add Miso Sauce and cook all together until all ingredients are evenly coated with Miso Sauce. Serve while it is hot.